COLLECTOR CAR INSURANCE
POLICY FEATURES AND BENEFITS EXPLAINED
- Fully Comprehensive cover as standard – for travelling within the UK and EU.
- Various annual mileage options – Choose a mileage option to suit your usage. Commonly 1500, 3000 of 5000 miles per year. No need to pay extra for miles you will not use.
- Multi-vehicle discounts – If there are more classic cars than drivers, you may be entitled to an additional discount.
- UK & EU Roadside Assistance & Recovery – Most policies will include cover for assisting you in the event of a breakdown and onward recovery within the UK & EU.
- Agreed Value – We offer free agreed value service with every classic car policy. This is reviewed every three years, or earlier on request if you feel the value of your classic car has altered due to on-going restoration, market forces, etc.
- Discounts for club membership – If you’ve taken your passion for a classic a bit further and already belong to an owners club, you will normally be able to benefit from our club schemes. If you are not already a member, check out our list of classic car marques and owners’ clubs. Membership of a club may well pay for itself in reduced insurance premiums.
- Motor Legal Expenses Insurance – An important optional addition to your policy to cover uninsured losses, i.e. recovery of your policy excess following a non-fault accident, or legal expenses as a result of an event that was not your fault. For a small additional premium, we feel this offers significant cover at a great price.
- Ask about increasing your excess to reduce your premium
Our specialist car insurance policy premiums can often be reduced, if you choose a higher policy excess.
Terms & conditions apply *subject to insurers terms please ask our advisers for details.
Contact our team to get your competitive insurance quotes.